Saturday, November 04, 2006

A SAD State of Affairs

I have food issues.

Over the past week, as I have been trying to fight off a bug, the topic of nutritional healing has been a popular one in our house. I've spent quite a bit of time thinking about and talking about what I shouldn't eat... and a little bit of time on what I should eat.

The end result? Two days of SAD binging (think burgers and candy bars) and a weight gain of FOUR POUNDS!!!

And now... I'm sitting in a hotel in San Antonio for five days of training.

So I will be doing my best, but I don't have nearly as much control over my diet as I would like. I brought fruit and raw veggies and nuts on the plane with me, so for most of the day things went ok. Dinner? Not so good... it's hard when you're with other people who love food like you do and you're trying to remain sane.

Tomorrow I hope to find a grocery.

No comments: