Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's all good :-)

What a great day.

First, I found out that my mood light really is going to appear on my doorstep any day now. Wahoo!

Second, Dr. Fuhrman's new radio show on Voice America started today. I didn't get to listen to it "live", but I did get an opportunity to listen tonight. It was a great program! Ruth Heidrich was his first guest. She had a great quote:

"You can choose to love what's good for you."

Third, I had a great dinner out with my mom in law at a new Hawaiian restaurant in town. I had a big plate of steamed veggies. She had a big bowl of ramen soup. We talked for an hour about investments and family gossip and all sorts of other fun things.

Lastly, I finished my meal with a fantastic chocolate cherry smoothie:
1 cup of soymilk
1/2 cup of pomegranate juice
1/2 a bag of frozen cherries
1 heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder

Life is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Few Americans actually consume the recommended nine fruits and vegetables a day recommended and approved by USDA’s new Food Guide. Internet Streaming Media Broadcasting is the new interactive solution for emerging, and veteran media personalities to establish a powerful online presence to a rapidly expanding internet audience. Voice America is Modavox's unique venture, pioneering the concept of Internet talk radio.