Thursday, November 30, 2006

Holiday Challenge Progress Report - Day 2

Breakfast:
One slice of wholegrain toast with nut butter and all fruit spread (I went wheat free for about three weeks. I didn't feel any better, so I had some whole wheat bread, and I didn't feel any worse. So now I'm going back and forth on whether to go wheat free or not. All I really know for sure that it's HARD to go wheat free!)
Vitamins and Medicines and DHA
A pear
A small handful of walnuts

Lunch:
I deliver Meals on Wheels on Thursdays, which means I am not around at lunchtime. So, I ate a lara bar and a clementine before I went, and then after I got back I had a big bowl of spinach and some more of the Golden Australian Cauliflower Carrot Cream Soup.

Dinner:
Three bean salad
Chocolate cherry smoothie with flax
Exercise:
30 minutes on the treadmill, marching uphill


Verdict: Kale

Tab: $0



No comments: