Monday, October 23, 2006

Mood Lighting

Did you know that sometimes the sun shines in Oregon? This is a fact, and I have the photos to prove it.

Then again, this phenomenon occurs most frequently in the summer months, and it is now the end of October. And the beginning of The Rainy Season. I get a little cranky sometimes during The Rainy Season.

So I recently invested in Mood Lighting! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new "Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutic Mood Light". (Who does the marketing for these people? What a depressing name!) For $175 and 30 minutes a day, I aim to be freed from my winter of discontent.

You can read more about it here.

The other thing I am planning to do is to exercise more this winter. I wonder if I can do my 30 minutes of light therapy on a treadmill? How efficient that would be!

No comments: