Saturday, October 28, 2006

Food Diary, October 28th

Today was the annual Children's Fair in St. Helens. I manned the company booth all day and lost my voice doing presentations. It was fun.

Food wise, not too bad. Still haven't been to the grocery so I'm running short on vegetables. I did plan ahead well enough to pack my own lunch, which was a good thing: the only thing they had to offer at the fair was hot dogs, carrot cake and popcorn. (Oh, and TONS of candy.)

Breakfast:
Fruit salad with fresh pineapple, banana, orange and apple
A soy milk latte on the way to the children's fair

Lunch:
Carrots, celery and cucumber with hummus
A little bit more pineapple
A handful of walnuts

Dinner:
Hot and sour spicy vegetable soup with beef at Kuy's
A rice paper vegetable roll
Some hot tea
I passed on the fortune cookie (first time for everything!) and had a coconut date roll at home instead.

Water: four or five glasses
The scale was down a pound this morning!

No comments: