Sunday, October 29, 2006

I love Whole Foods Market

WOW. I got to go grocery shopping today at Whole Foods Market. What a wonderful place! I won't give you the entire list of things that I bought, but here are the things I that I picked up that are not available at my local grocery stores:

Lara Bars (I've never tried these. YUM!)
Red Lentils
French Green Lentils
Chana Dal
Yellow Split Peas
Adzuki Beans
Goji Berries
Baby Bok Choi
Patty Pan Squash
Broccoli Rab
Broccolini
Chicken Chorizo
Jalapeno Hummus
100% Whole Wheat French Bread

Did I mention that I LOVE Whole Foods Market?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I wish I had a Whole Foods! I actually do have a really cool Natural Foods Store that is locally owned not too far from my office though.

I also love your ETL T-shirt idea. Did you send it to Dr. F?