Thursday, October 26, 2006

Food Diary, October 26th

Day two of the 5DC. I'm also still fighting this bug, and today was a big retirement party for two of my co-workers. I helped organize it but since I have been sick all week I didn't get to help out as much as I would have liked. My head is really pounding today!

Breakfast:
Fruit salad with banana, grapefruit, blueberries and apples

Lunch: (at the retirement party)
Romaine, cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms and a little tiny bit of thousand island (it was the only dressing there was and I haven't learned to eat salad without dressing yet)
Fruit salad with oranges, grapes, pineapple, honeydew and strawberries
I did NOT eat any retirement cake or sandwich fixings. Willpower!

Dinner:
Carrot and beet salad
Green Machine (steamed kale and collards with onions, tomatoes and garlic)
Fresh pineapple

Dessert:
Coconut date roll

Water: Four or five glasses

Exercise: None, except for fighting a headache.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awesome job! You don't have to eat your salads without salad dressing - I make my own or use Cuisie Perel Vinegars (they make Dr. F's vinegars too).