Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day One, Dr Fuhrman's Five Day Diet Challenge

The beautiful and talented Bree over at veggilicious has decided to take on Dr. Fuhrmans Five-Day Super-Diet Cleans Challenge. Considering that I have been sick since last Friday, and I was supposed to be eating nothing but fruits and vegetables to feel btter, but I've been eating whatever I damn well please and I don't feel better, it seems like a good idea.

So here's The Plan:

Breakfast: One grapefruit or two oranges, blueberries and strawberries

Lunch: Baby greens with one orange and lemon juice, Healthy Slaw made from cabbage, beets, carrots, apple and raisins

Dinner: Salad made from spinach, red onion, sesame seeds, flax seeds, blackberries and flavored vinegar; the Green Machine with kale, box choy, broccoli rab, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms and onion; and Apple Stuffed Bell Pepper

Obviously this is more food than I need for six days, but at least I won't be hungry.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: