Sunday, October 29, 2006

Food Diary, October 29

This was not exactly a good day, food-wise. This was what I would call a JUNK day. But you know what? Even at that rate, it was better than 99% of my pre-ETL food days! I still consider this progress!

Here's the problem: Sunday is family breakfast day at my MIL's. She cooks what she wants and we eat it. And she's very concerned about me since I've been sick with this cold all week, and she's convinced that what I need is to stop eating just fruits and veggies and eat some REAL food. I have had a long week and I'm tired and I just didn't feel like arguing about it, so I ate breakfast.

Breakfast:
Eggo waffle (plain!)
Fruit salad with blueberries, mango, pineapple, apple and mandarin (I brought this)
Coffee with soy milk and Carolan's
What I didn't eat: bacon and eggs

Lunch:
Guiltless Gourmet baked torilla chips and jalapeno hummus
Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
More coffee and soy milk
My first ever Lara bar. WOW.
Portland French Bakery 100% whole wheat bread

Dinner:
Green salad
Black bean soup
One bite of carrot cake
A fun size snicker's bar

No comments: