Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long Live Clark Griswold


Watching Christmas Vacation has long been a part of my holiday tradition. I can recite the whole movie line for line, much to the annoyance of my friends and family.
One of my favorite things about Clark Griswold is his love of Christmas lights. Several years ago I lived in Longview, and I had this adorable little cottage that looked just perfect all decked out in Christmas lights.
Now we live in more of a ranch style home, but we still do our best to deck it out for the holidays. This year, with DH in school and me not feeling well, we haven't gotten quite as much accomplished. But it still looks pretty darned good!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Your house looks great Libby! I was walking around the neighborhood last night with my doggie and we thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas lights. My favorite was the Christmas Dolphin... like one of the lawn light-up reigndeer but a Dolphin, with a Santa hat on. Awesome.

I hope you feel much better very very soon. :-)